Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Diary Entrance No 1

Dear Diary-hea,
I learned something interesting today. In the 2010 Vancouver olympics, the olympic commitee handed out 100,000 condoms to the 7,000 athletes in the olympic villiages. Thats 14 condoms/athlete and they STILL had to order 8500 more...Oops there goes another rubber tree plant!
Friday night i caught up with some old friends from HS at the ale house. The food was ok, not worth the hour or so wait. also got awesome hot pink chucks.
This weekend consisted of some exciting things. Saturday the snappers went to tea at the "Wild Violets Tea Garden." Ill show you MY wild violets. The food was good, the tea was meh, and the salt had a bug in it. Also, my driving made Kim uncomfortable. I also got these fierce gray heels with a lil flower type thing on the peep toe. Visited my grandparents at the cemetery, ruined my brand new chucks.
Sunday was an interesting day. Because i have a foul mouth, i got punished and had to go to church...catholic church. It was rapey. The priest was wearing a green dress. I threw up on New Falls Road on the way home. Guess how that day went?
Got in trouble for wearing jeans to work today. Alls i gotta say is do some work and you wouldnt have noticed them. Also had a choco taco for breakies. There goes my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment